When purchasing a product, coaching service or package from KeepGoingAlways.com, RebeccaAdamsBiz.com (Rebecca Adams) you will be deemed to have read and agreed with the Terms of Service on this website. (A copy of which will be emailed to you with your Coaching Agreement if that is a service you have purchased).
Product Purchases / Delivery and Payment
I abide by the Consumer Rights Act so all products are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to receive a full refund if the goods aren’t as described above.(After 30 days you will NOT be legally entitled to a full refund if the goods are faulty).
Delivery of Products
- Delivery will be made within 5-10 working days (via Royal Mail within the UK) – please allow MORE time if you are international. Please be patient with the delivery and I will provide you with a tracking number if you have requested your item to be sent with one. All items will be sent 1st Class OR 1st Class signed for as it totally depends on what service you choose.
When payment has been made then that means it’s final, and as the payment is being processed, then the order CANNOT be cancelled and NO returns or refund will be given unless the goods are faulty.
- If your product is faulty on delivery, you are entitled to a replacement or a FULL refund (proof of purchase from my business is needed before receiving anything). If returning faulty goods please ensure that you email me > firstname.lastname@example.org and include ALL relevant information. Please allow 5 working days for a response. Please also provide proof of postage when you are returning the faulty goods and keep me up-to-date via email as I’d love to work with you to sort the matter out. If you receive a refund then it will be refunded direct to yourself the way you paid (via my payment system).
I will also respect you and keep you up-to-date on arrival of the product and inform you of the next steps. I always have my customer’s best interests at heart and love feedback from anyone in order to make the business better and for things to run smoother so don’t hesitate to connect with me. I’m here to serve from the heart.
- If the goods are unwanted please email me at > email@example.com and explain why they are unwanted by you. Please also put a copy of this email in the package.
- The cost of the returns package will be solely paid for by the buyer.
Please allow 14 days for processing and also keep proof of postage. Refunds will be given by the original payment method used.
When you are returning products please ensure:-
- The products are very secure and well packaged so they can be re-sold.
- The products are not used at all as you intend to return them.
- The products are in their original packaging and not damaged in any way.
- You send the products back swiftly for a refund or replacement.
- Any faulty products are reported to > firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
- Proof of postage is kept.
**NOTE** Please await an email telling you our returns address so you can return your products.
Coaching Service / Package and Payment
After making the decision to be involved in coaching with RebeccaAdamsBiz.com and Rebecca Adams, you can request a Skype session, Zoom Call or Telephone Call from Rebecca Adams to determine whether or not you are the correct fit for her and she is for you. Please contact me at email@example.com and allow 48-72 hours for a response.
After the initial connection with me, you will receive a Coaching Proposal outlining the packages that are available to you.
If agreed, you will receive a CONFIRMATION email stating the commencement date and also a Welcome Packet (to help me tailor-make your coaching process as much as possible) and Agreement attached too.
Once these documents are signed, dated and returned to myself, with payment you are in a contract with Rebecca adams and RebeccaAdamsBiz.com from that point.
I abide by the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 so there is a cooling-off period (cancellation period) of 14 days from the FIRST day of coaching (if booking a Coaching Package of 6 weeks or more) which gives you the right to exercise your cancellation rights.
All returned payments will be returned via the route they were originally paid (e.g. If payment was made by PayPal the returned payment will ONLY be returned to the original PayPal account used to make the payment in the first place).
The Agreement is available upon request which states all legal information.
Updated January 2018.